carb float check

I rebuilt the Kadron's yesterday. The kits came with a replacement for the float check. The original check was adjustable and had a larger input aperture. New one is not adjustable.

I used the new ones and I wonder if it was a mistake. Does Brosol assume we are going to adjust the float level by the old 'bending the tab' method, or is the set of float/check all cool from the factory?

Aw crap, did I just answered my own question. "assume nothing"?

Reply to
John J

I know absolutely nothing about the Kadrons, perhaps start a new thread with Kadron/Brosol in the heading?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg