Cloth Sunroof??

street beat customs?

Reply to
Jim Buys

Does anyone know about the cloth sliding sunroofs like on the old beetles? I recall seeing an ad in some VW magazine for these kits that could be used in many different vehicles. I thought the company was in Arizona, anyone with insight please reply.

Peace...

...WiL

Reply to
dmbvdubber

Don't see it there. I remember the ads in VW Trends, and I used to have info from them as I was thinking about installing one of their roofs in my old car. Now I'm thinking about putting one in my "02 GTI

Thanks,

Reply to
dmbvdubber

Ohsosorry... I did not see this link... It was past my bedtime when I looked ;-)

Thanks a million!! Noone in the past week or so on the watercooled NG has been helpful....

Peace...

...WiL '02 Indigo GTI VR6 '04 Colorado RedTouareg V6

Reply to
dmbvdubber