Hey!

I haven't been around in a while, I don't have internet access at home right now. I am staying at a house with some friends, I am trying to buy a place for my now 14 VWs. I just got preapproved for a home loan! I am still driving around my 87 cabriolet and 81 rabbit on a daily basis. I finally got my 71 super running and driving in all gears! I just need to get some of the lights worked out (primarily the brake and taillights!) and then I will be driving it! I think I will bring it down to the FL Bug Jam for it's first show!

Well, just wanted to check in with everyone and let them know I hadn't forgotten about you (You only wish!)!

My updated VW list:

1972 super beetle 1981 rabbit 1974 beetle 1970 squareback 1981 rabbit 1981 rabbit 1987 cabriolet 1974 beetle convertible 1987 cabriolet 1972 super beetle 1971 super beetle 197? beetle 1987 vanagon 4x4 1987 cabriolet
Reply to
Lauren

Hey there! I wish you good luck on the loan! Worst case get a multi-car garage and just put up some drywall and insulation in one parking spot and live there! ;)

Reply to
KWW

That's what I need...

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Sounds cool Lauran hope things work out.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Going to go make an offer on a house today! Drove the 71 super too!

wish me luck!

Mario, call me!

Reply to
Lauren

Sincere, very best of luck, Laruen!

Reply to
J Stafford

good luck! Just bought ours last month, get ready for your life to change.....both good and bad:) Now I just need to get enough $$ to add an ACVW to the Jetta, BRT, and the 'stang sitting in the driveway.....but from what I can tell...you don't have THAT problem:)

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

:( Heck, I still need a garage. I got a shack that leaks like a sieve and I'm half afraid it's going to fall down with the next big snow.

Reply to
J Stafford