clutch noise>>nasty scraping sound

Waiting for the car to choke down, I keep the clutch pedal depressed to the floor - I remember reading to do this somewhere here @ RAMVA, but the sound is loud, coming from the clutch-tranny area. Maybe because all the insulation, carpeting, headliner is ripped out. Even with a single header/muffler behind the right rear wheel. I'm rough on clutches, but this one has about 15k on it. I'm thinking the t/o bearing? If I get the clutch replaced, should I also replace the engine etc. seals? The clutch works fine otherwise, and the car does need a CV boot. I don't remove engines on a whim, if at all, and not wealthy, like some of y'aall..:+) again, THANKS!! paul '72 Super 1600dp snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
pmbedard