Compufire module doesn't fit

I bought a Compufire module for my '68 Bus with a SDVA. The problem is it doesn't fit. THe little nob that is supposed to go in the hole in the base of the dix plate doesn't match up when I screw the thing in. AS a result, the module rides up to high and interferes with the rotor. Anyone ever succesfull install one of these things in a SDVA? What sort of modification do Ineed to make? I was thinking about filing the nob off, good idea or bad??

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

who did you get it from?

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

My installations have all been trouble free. If you cannot return the unit and get a correct one, simply file off the knob and fasten it with the single screw, check for clearance against magnetic sleeve .

Reply to
BergRace

You.

--Dan E