connecting fuel pump

Is fuel feed on bottom or top and vice versa for feed connection to carb?

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

On my '73 Beetle, the bottom connection goes to the carb.

Jim Ed

On the original carbs the fuel line feel fuel to the top nipple then pumped out the bottom to the carb, but with all the different aftermarket pumps this is not always the case. Some I found have directional arrows.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Nothing a litlte bondo can't fix.

Reply to