Cylinder gaskets: Missing, or Not Required -- You be the judge.

On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:49:27 -0800, "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" ran around screaming and yelling:

oh man...we could have fun with this one....LOL....(sorry Jan)....you realize "his" name is "Jan" right? JT(who can actually say "Yawn"..)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

............Well, Jan does seem to be unusually sensitive to the feelings of others now that you mention it. His ability to feel genuine empathy when others are unhappy is quite worrisome to someone like myself who doesn't give a rat's ass.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Reply to
ilambert

Jan's a woman? Mineral? Vegetable? A Famous Personage? A very small bonsai tree? Wait -- an AI construct running on a computer in the Urals?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Mike, don't you sing in the sauna?..laulan laulat laulaa...laulamme lala... birch twigs work great for an emergency ring job laulatte la...oh I think Scandinavia is the peninsula to Finland's west...Inge will explain it lala...sounds like your engine's coming fine laulan lalaa... the Stooges are singing opera laulavat laa...

:-)

Reply to
cloud8

Have I accidentally stumbled into some bizarre Sons Of Finland masquerading as car enthusiasts NG?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Don't know, Don't care.

I've never heard of a gay hamster. Does that mean their happy when rolled up in duct tape ?

Randy

RSMEINER

Good question. Jan has never actually specified the hamster's gender.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

It's just a male bonding/dage thing ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Funny how those little critters seem to have trouble handling Sauna and duct tape at the same time.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hell no, Just happy :) And to have a Hamster and duct tape fetish doesn't mean you're gay. :D :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Yawn" is the correct phonetical spelling of my name, and coindidentally rather accurately describes my person too. ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hahahahahaha :D hahahaha

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Dear Mike,

You can call me anything you like, *sugar* :)

And you misspelled "Urinals".

Hope this helps. ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Bill has raided mom's medicine cabinet again, *and* dad's liquor stash?

I hope you remembered to replace the stolen booze in the bottles with water like any good boy would.

Jan ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You will never be the same.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Bill. I hope you have a prescription for all those. Didn't the doctor=20 say something about taking them all at the same time?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Nope. Just couple of humble VW hobbyists...=20

... taking over this NG and next the world. Watch out. Revoke our visas. Set new coordinates on your mail bombers and bad jokes, 'cause we're coming to get you.

Muhahaaaaaaa.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

  • "Dueling Banjos" playing in the background *

"I can hammer it back into shape later."

Reply to
Shaggie

Kind of a like a slow cooker ? Or is it because you share with your buddys at the sauna ?

Randy

RSMEINER