D/FW Area Swap Meet This Weekend

I know I'm usually better at keeping this updated, but it snuck up on me this time.
General Automotive Swap Meet in Arlington, Texas this weekend. At the
Ballpark. Usually some VW stuff. Lots of cheap tools and supplies for the shop or garage...hell even our kitchen towels come from the swap meet!
I gotta' go out there to search for a little part that will make the right hand turn signal cancel correctly on the '72 GMC work truck. Yes, there are folks out there who stand a fair chance of having such an obscure part, if that gives you any idea of what it is like.
If you are in the vicinity of D/FW this weekend (Saturday, specifically, since most of the vendors start packing up early on Sunday) then take a drive out Interstate 30 between Dallas and Fort Worth and have a good time wandering the isles looking at all the interesting cars and other sights and toys. Lots to look at.
Enjoy.
PS. http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/events.detail/id/54973/eventid/54973 -- John Willis
So,..........................Are you gonna be out there or not.???
I feel A good excuse coming on,....................LOL
( child, work,..........What'll it e???)
Talk to me on Cell , John
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Is "First Monday" this weekend or was it last weekend? If it is this weekend I owe my wife a trip out there... otherwise I will try dragging her to Arlington! :)
--
KWW
'63 Beetle (Jenny the IOC)