DALLAS FORT WORTH SWAP MEET

OK guys, we go through this every year. It's time for the 2004 PATE swap meet at the Texas motor speedway. I was cleaning up my "favorites " list and decided to take a browse of the next swap meets in the area, and learned that PATE is this weekend starting on the 29th, which is actually thursday...........gives plenty of time for you guys to make some plans huh?

Sorry, I should have posted it sooner, but my time has been spent doing the home purchase headaches..........supposed to close on it wednesday.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:50:19 GMT, MUADIB® scribbled this interesting note:

Actually it starts tomorrow. I'm helping my Dad take a 1940 Ford

4-Door, Deluxe out there (still has the original flat-head V-8) as well as 1 1959 Chevy 3/4 Ton, Long Bed truck.

See all y'all out there.

John Willis