Dallas Swapmeet

Sorry for the lateness in posting this, but the Dallas Swapmeet is this weekend out at the Ballpark in Arlington. I'm not going to make it this time, we have too many other things happening this weekend. This means better luck for anyone else going, for although this is a general automotive kind of meet, there are always various VWs and VW parts out there. We almost always see one or two (or more) rail jobs, sometimes several Beetles in various stages of repair, and one or two Ghias, and occasionally some Type 4s, not to mention the occasional kit cars of various flavors.

A word of advice if you are going to attend, take a hat, sunscreen, and water because it is going to be a hot, sunny day today and tomorrow!

John Willis

Bummer that I missed your post untill it was too late... How often are there swap meets in the area? I live in Oklahoma and wouldn't mind driving a few hours to get the chance to scout out some goodies!

Tracy

Reply to
Tracy