destkop

It's a tradition, here's mine

Ben Boyle

Right now my desktop is a picture of my semi-retired 67 westy, still not sure the fate of it yet. Iwould like to see it on the road again, I thought about switching out the interior, but the EZ camper interior seems to be built better then the original westy interior. Or I can build my own on the westy base. will it still be a westy?....lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

Wouldn't want to break tradition - here's mine from my clunker development PC. That bug in the background is mine, right after I had pulled the body off.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

You have a huge task in front of you!!! Don't give up.

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

Wouldn't think of it - having too much fun with it! I hope to have the frame ready in about two months or so - at some point, I need a decent outside temperature so I can paint it.

Reply to
Remco

Here you go:

Shag

Shag you and I must think alot alike. Nothing beats a set of good fire arms except a full auto.: ' ) My AK is only simi auto but the 75 round drum makes up for it.

Reply to
Packrat46

My latest is a phot from my great grandmothers' Photo album from the

20's............it could be an add for some tobbacco company. Very cool old picture.(of course I cleaned it up a bit in a phot program)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB