distributor

Could someone help me to find the correct timing for the following distributor?

Bosch 0 231 137 029 VW 111 905 205T

This distributor is installed on a 1500 Beetle 1970. I tried to find information on the usual places and found nothing.

TIA Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

Bosch 0 231 137 029 VW 111 905 205T

I believe this distributor is set at 7.5 BTDC. There does not seem to be much info on this particular one, perhaps because it may be a 'European' model distributor. It's replacement is listed as 315 905 205 B, which is also set at 7.5 BTDC.

Reply to
Peter