1970 Beetle for sale

Good Day All

I have been reading the past couple of months, but but now that summer is here I must sell the green darling here are the particulars: Fresh 1776 work done by Van Wonder, Scat Crank and Cam, CB 044 Heads, Roller Rockers, MSD Ignition&box, 45 CM Dells, New Fuel System, Drop Spindles and Front Disc Brakes, Interior and Ext redone 2 years ago, 15" American eagle rims, KYB Gas Shocks/with front & rear sway bars, Instrumentation by Pro Comp, Stirring wheel by Grant. The Car is located here in West Vancouver Canada asking price is 8 550 dollars CND. The car can also be seen at

(cars for Sale)

Thanks for looking Keep on VWdubing

Cpt Kirk

Reply to