distributor trouble

I took 2 trips with my K. G. and the rotor sheared off. The little notch that holds it on the shaft sheared off. I changed the distributor and put electronic ignition in that one and the little cap under the rotor broke in two. Maybe some one has had this problem and could possibly help, please.

Reply to
jb123

A bad Cap. Something is stopping the rotor in it's tracks and shearing the tab. one of the electrodes is getting loose or something simple like that.

(my best guess. If it's not the problem, I will give a second opinion at no extra charge)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®