Doc Hollywood , the movie question

O.T. ? that Porsche in the movie . was it really a Replicar? and did they really wreck it twice ? or did they base the car used on a wreck they had found in the junk yard? And could such a wreck (first one) damage the "Hard to Find" oil pump.? I know it's just a movie, but if you like Bridget Fonda......

Reply to
Okikuro

Can't tell you much about the car but I doubt they really wrecked a real Speedster. They're idiots in Hollywood but still........................

Now to the oil pump. The mechanics just decided to tear down the engine pretty much just for the hell of it and found the bad oil pump. The oil pump being bad had nothing to do with the wreck.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres