electronic ignition kit

I was just browsing the btlmex site, and came across this kit to "upgrade" to electronic ignition. Looks like a more complete kit than some of the others offered, although I'm not sure of the quality of the mexican parts. Anyone installed one of these kits?

Mike Kayer

Reply to
MK

Doesn't look like a bad price for all the components. I can't make out what all the components are, either. That electrical-panel-looking contraption, for instance. Don't know about the quality.

Reply to
Randall Brink

*sputter*. That's funny. You don't know anything about the components or if they are any good but you think it's a good price. Very good.
Reply to
jjs

I said I didn't know about that PARTICULAR component. My electronic ignition does not have it.

I suspect that mine is a far superior system.

Reply to
Randall Brink

BTLMEX can be very slow on delivery. E-mail them and find out if this comes from the VW plant and if that is a genuine vwpart number. They will answer you. If it is from the VW plant, I would trust it to be right.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik