looking for a nut

Ok all jokes aside

Can someone tell me where I can find the right size nut for a Grant steering wheels, I'm looking for the replacement to the stock 27mm that hols the steering wheel on.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

what year....shaft sizes changed a few times during production

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Sorry,I need one that will fit a 72 bug.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

sorry...don't have one....they went to a larger shaft in either late 73 or for the 74 model year...i have one of those...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I can relate with the problem of having a larger shaft and nut than I should. Fortunately I do have one normal sized nut. Kinda makes me walk with a limp, though. :-)

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to
Shag