FA: Removing Fixed Windows

It's been six years since I took out the rear windows. Even so, I cut the rubber since I was replacing the seal. What's the easiest way to remove the windows and still be able to use the seal again?

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

"Mel P." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Queen said it best in their song "Under Pressure".

On a Bug, you can push from the inside with your feet against the window, have another person outside to catch and guide. Use caution of course doing this, but the windows will take a lot of abuse before they shatter into teeny tiny pieces. This will remove the glass and seal at the same time. I have done it and then reused the seal with no problem. Just make sure the seal is in good shape before reusing.

Reply to
TerryB

With the dirt cheap prices, even on quality window rubber, why would you want to re-use the old stuff/

Reply to
Alan Nelson