Finally!

"Max Welton" wrote

I agree with Max. I've learned lots by reading the responses to your questions. Therefore, even your questions are worthwhile contributions while you're gaining knowledge that you'll be able to pass on to someone else.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Ilambert

Reply to
Ilambert

Thanks, I appreciate that! How about this question: why does it hurt when I pee?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

..............Enlarged prostate?

........If not that, then maybe your new bride has been spiking your food with saltpeter.

.............Hope this helps!

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Quit holding on so tight. And remember to unzip your pants next time. Sheeesh.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Try turning away from the electric fence first.

Zzzzzzt!

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

You are too close to the electric fence.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Thats not funny. Been there, done that.

Randy

RSMEINER

But ... but ... Ollie said it first!

Reply to
Max Welton

You are probably holding the Tweezers to tight. LOL I have a ground clearance problem, but solved it by putting a ladder next to the toilet :o)

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

Reply to
Ilambert

I've known that for 4 years. It just took me this long to admit it openly. :)

Kidd Andersson "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson