First engine pull

Bridgeport/Fairfield -- That place is on the way to the cape, so I can easily 'sell' the 2 hr drive to my wife :) Thanks! I have to crack the case still so am just getting my ducks in a row.

Would this place also do other machining related to VWs? (like valve job).

Reply to
Remco

so tell you? no need to chastise you? i gave you the same reply you gave to a very knowledgeable and trusted regular on this board....i even used your quoted words...so if it was condescending in any way, then please don't cry foul, they were the same words you threw out to someone else....what is the old saying about "if you can't take the heat"?

don't run off because you were called out....learn from it(although you already supposedly KNOW because you do it all the time, running a shop for

25 years and all)
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"Remco" wrote in news:1108043263.674697.289260 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

to the cape, so I can> easily 'sell' the 2 hr drive to my wife :) Thanks!

Just watch out for the Statie at exit 5.

to VWs? (like valve> job).

I'm sure they would, but call first to make sure they still work on ACVWs.

Reply to
cloud8