Flooded Carb?

I think I flooded the carb with gas. I wouldn't start, gas smell strong etc. I kept trying to start, even holding the pedal all the way down. Let the card sit for 2 hrs and it starts. But the engine blew (or is it sneezed) a decent amount of gas out of one of the tailpipes. Is this from the flooded carb or is there some other problem?

Reply to
Mel P.

well if it was seized there would be no gas out of the tail pipes but it is possible that it is blown or did you check to see if your getting spark check the spark plugs and all that godo stuff first.

Reply to
vwthingrcer