Forgive me for I have

another kitcar, a Kelmark - you know, the Dino Ferrari replicar and it has

*sob*, a ah, *whimper* Rabbit engine! A waterhead! But I'll make it right. Honest! So what's the program? Drain the water and run it 'till it melts. Right?
Reply to
jjs

Well, magnesium burns so hot that water won't put it out. Is the engine block made of magnesium? *crosses fingers*

Reply to
Michael Cecil

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:35:20 -0600, "jjs" scribbled this interesting note:

You just can't help yourself, now can you? Well, at least you have a good engine (after a little cleaning) to put in it!

Besides, I'd imagine a fellow like you would know what to do with a rabbit. Fatten it up, shoot it, skin and clean it, make a nice stew out of the meat and some ear muffs out of the fur!:~)

John Willis

A Rabbit engine's more likely made from slag droppings, but I'll check.

Reply to
jjs

Any pics?

Reply to
Mac

Sure. As soon as the snow is gone.

Reply to
jjs

Congrats, John. As soon as the snow is gone???? That's like July or so, isn't it? Sheesh!

Reply to
Busahaulic

Glad to hear you have another project

href="