frame & body swaps

Hi all,

I was sitting here finding parts to swap out the tranny in my 58' bug. When I realized I have the frame that my other tranny came from and since I was going to restore my frame anyways. Why not restore the other frame and put my body on it, then I would not have to modify anything to make the tranny fit in my 58' frame. The other frame is from a mid 60's bug, I'm going to check the numbers in little bit. So does anyone see any problems with this plan?

-Andrew

58' Type One
Reply to
andrew