Looking for a Ragtop to purchase

If anyone out there is looking to unload a ragtop I would be interested. please email me with pics. I live in Central Florida.

Looking for an original rag ( no aftermarket installs please )

Oh and if any of you Californians are visiting DisneyWorld or Universal here, I hear the drive in a VW Ragtop across country is MUCH...wait no, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... better than flying.

Matt

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

Universal

Sigh...my email is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

Boy that is weird...when I type my email it leaves out some of the numbers...huh

rolledupaces 2003 @ yahoo.com

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

Where exactly in Central Florida? Orlando? Apopka? Clermont? Eustis? Maitland? I live in Central Florida too. There's a guy in Apopka that has a VW junk yard of sorts. Amazing how many people get one for the nostalgia and can't take care of it, so when the wipers stop working they junk it. He may have one but I'll have to find the number again. Or someone else I know may be able to find one.

K.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Universal

I live in Orlando. If you have that number that would be great....

Matt

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

Thanks for the help Kidd. Feel free to give people my email address above.

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

A-1 Auto Salvage Inc

2324 Vulcan Rd APOPKA, FL 32703 Phone: (407) 299-4060

When I had my baja, the neighbor guy suggested this place to me. This was a few years ago mind you, so I don't know what they have now. Back then there were bugs as far as the eye could see. They're harder to find now for us but he might have something there.

You can also try RayCar International. Now, Ray Jr. deals with all the VWs and the business split. I'm not entirely sure if he named the VW side of it something different or not. Here is the number for RayCar. When you call, ask for Ray Jr. You can get the number from them to reach him. He may have something laying around.

RAYCAR INTERNATIONAL INC

1103 AMBER RD, ORLANDO, FL 32807 Phone: (407) 658-8878

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Kidd

Reply to
Kidd Andersson