Front Emblem On [sorta]

Received my "emblem" the other day. It is not completely attached and the paint is .. well .. Just take a peek if you like.

-- ·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Diane Vingsness ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.· ______________________

alt.fan.howard-stern We're the short bus of Usenet. --- Jello

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

Why shouldn't folks judge you by your sense of humor?????

I think It's pretty funny so far.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Some people think it is kinda twisted ..

3 comments by people I grew up with. 1) Did your mom drop you on your head when you were a baby ... 2) Your emails scare me ... 3) When did you morph into THIS person.

JEEZ .. they are still good friends, but for some reason they think that I am not the same person they have known for 30 years .. I think I am the same as I have always been .. maybe I just can't disguise it as well as I used to.

Diane

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::