front seat frames needed for 66'

Anyone have access to these seats? I have a restoration I bought 5 years ago, in the garage. I have, in the last 4 mos, started work. I found the seller sold me two pasenger front seats for a '72. I would rather have stock.

Thank you;

Rick Bass Players Drink Bass and HB

Reply to
Rick Bass (M)

you need to buy them all not just one or a part thats why im not getting them also no delivery

Reply to
kylehartig

srry repkied on wrong topic my appologies

Reply to
kylehartig