FS: 1970 VW Beetle

Hello, I have a 1970 Beetle that has been mechanically restored. For pics and more info go to

I am askin $1500 for it. Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@xpalendocious.com . it is located in richmondm, ca.

Kevin

Reply to
blargasm

Damn!..............You should warn of the colors man!

That's a huge insult to the eyes right at first.

I like the Ronald McDonald approach though.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Clear title as far as you know?????

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

It has a clear california title. The pink slip is clean.

Reply to
blargasm