FS: 1977 Karmenn Super Beetle Convertible

White/Black Top, 1972 engine. New tires, brakes, misc piece parts. Aftermarket dash, bucket seats, carpet, steering wheel. Clean body, top in great shape. Runs great. Perfect for daily driver or restoration. Garage kept. I drive it to work when the weather is nice (10 miles). Has not required any major maintenance. Just oil and valves. I love the car, giving up my toy for a family toy. Photos available upon request. Email snipped-for-privacy@tds.net . SE Georgia (30 min. of Jacksonville, FL)

Reply to
JMB