Splitty!

Check this out!

I was suprised to see this in a comic from Belgium Thought i share it.

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Would you be so kind as to translate it for us?

Reply to
jjs

Sort of along the same lines, in the sense of seeing ACVW things where it's unexpected, I was watching kill bill v2 the other day.

Was quite surprised to briefly hear a deep, soothing fweem from the ghia uma thurman was driving. The appearance of a ghia isn't the news.. hearing that fweem was.

It's been years since I last heard it, replaced the tips on my bug a ways back and it just never returned. And there's no other ACVW's in my area that I could go listen to. ;)

What a great sound.

Reply to
Seth Graham

First comic, left up, reception, next, jean and yolanda arrived, next, jens, how are you? , how civilized, why don´t we go camping next, seems grandpa and grandma are stuck in the 60´s

Second comic, left up, pol came with us, pol, all alone? next, i have currently a single parent no children family (no real translation possible) with other words, you´re single. next, and who is this charming creature, i like blond girls . stay away from her pol, she´s my girlfriend. next, she joined JP, oh, did i said yes? next, i show you your bungalows, disgusting, for this park they ruined a nature reserve., next, follow the signs to nr 271 (banging from aircooled engine, quite realistic :)

At your service!

Bart Bervoets "jjs" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@m-0-135.docsis.hbci.com...

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

...there is a local Hooters commercial playing on the radio lately where a guy is talking to his attorney...basically the lawyer says all right, you get the house the summer house the money and she gets the

65 beetle.....guy turns down the offer because he needs teh car to drivbe to the dollar draft special at hooters...makes me smile ;-)

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

*perk* Dollar draft special at Hooters!?!? :-)
Reply to
Shaggie

Surprised you are typing a message and not at Hooters enjoying the view and the dollar drafts. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

you didn't notice the typos? How do you know I hadn't just come from there???

...gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Well if you had brought one of the Hooter girls home, you wouldn't be on the computer. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman