FS: Marathon Beetle Wheels and Tires

Please help me get rid of them as I have no room nor need for them. You can see them on my site at the link below. The tires are (2) 145/15 Klebers and (2) 165/15 Store brand all with low mileage

300obo + shipping

Thanks for looking

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

Keep that price falling And I just might buy those things...............

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Keep the tires????

LOL

I understand , Man,............I wouldn't wnat you to take that big of a hit really. Just Like the wheels and Would buy 'em if they were a gimme deal. I'm sure others would too.

Wheels are kinda like money. Can;t get too much/many.