FS: VW Magazines

Set of Hot VW and VW Trend Magazines for sale.

See Web Site

Hot VW Mags
VW Trends Mags
Please e-mail me if you want to buy these magazines. Thanks, Bill Skinner snipped-for-privacy@flash.net

Reply to
Bill

good luck Bill...i posted awhile back and had a hard time *giving* away about ten years worth of mags....both vwtrends and hot vw....found exactly *ONE* person to take most of them...

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Wrap em in some fish and ship them as food.....may be cheaper.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

I'll be unloading VWTrends mags from 94 up one of these days.. too bad they weigh a ton so shipping kills this deal for anyone outside scandinavia..

also several years worth of other car mags....

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Well, that is a novel idea but I don't think I'll do that. Anyway I appreciate what your saying.

I've added some new items, literature, books, etc. to the items on my website. Maybe I'll find someone who wants the magazines....

Perhaps there is someone locally who will give me $200 for the whole lot of magazines. I'd even consider delivering in the DFW area for that.

BS.

Reply to
Bill