FS wizard kit

I'm listing this again for an friend, its new in box wizard kit. these are cool looking roadster kits most popular in england. this is still in the box. this is located in Durham NC. I'm sure he will take any reasonable offer. E-mail me with any questions. ( tho I don't know that much about these kits.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Here we go again folks.

ask to see a receipt where the item is actually owned by the person selling it "for a friend". caveat emptor.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Does anyone have pics of a wizard kit car the kit I have is new, just add beetle. I'm going to drop an ad on The Samba and would like to show what the kit looks like assembled.

Thanks Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys