Fuel Gauge Diagnostics?

I removed the speedometer to replace the glass and clean it up I removed the fuel gauge and now after it is all back together I filled the gas up and the gauge does not go all the way to the full mark, any thoughts or tips for testing we be great. Thanks Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

There is an article on my web site.

You might have disturbed somehting. Maybe measure voltgae to the Vibrator..

Test by grounding sender wire. If still does not got to full, voltage or vibrator problem likely.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thanks Speedy Jim I do have your site and did go there first and missed the fuel gauge section of course now it jumps off of the page at me. I am having a ton of fun with this bug. Thanks for the help your site is great.

Reply to
Glenn