Fuel line for the fiberglass buggy

A follow up to Priming the fuel pump . I have found out I have a hole in the fuel line somewhere in the channel. It looks like someone has used a stiff type of fuel line made out of plastic. It is not rubber or steel. Is this a common practice to run this type of tubing through the channel ? What kind of tubing is it ? Thanks, Raz

Reply to
The Webbers Hilltop Cycle ATV