Fuel line replacemernt location

What's your preference. Run a new fuel line through the interior . Or under the car. Instead of through the tunnel.

Diesel

Reply to
DogDiesel

What's your preference. Run a new fuel line through the interior . Or under the car. Instead of through the tunnel.

Diesel

______________

if you don't want to re-run it through the tunnel, please don't run it through the passenger cabin... running from the front to rear in the void created by the floorpan where it attaches to the car body is a nice place to keep it fairly well protected... this is on a type 1...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Please run it through the tunnel.

Reply to
Karls

For my kit-car, I ran the fuel line under the lip that runs under the chassis, along the left side. I used ductile 3/8" aluminum fuel line, wrapped in two graduated sizes of regular fuel line in order to protect it from vibration damage. (Slit the regular line and push it over the inner line. Screw line fasteners every foot. Secure firmly.

I also run two fuel filters. One up front between the tank and electric fuel pump, and another large, steel filter just before the engine.

Reply to
John J Stafford