Collecting Hoovers writing

I've been collecting his writings all day. And I think I'm only a third done.

Reply to
DogDiesel

The Google link I posted contains 600 "articles" on the server serving me, is it the same stateside?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

I'm on the new type 2 site. , It had 753 veeduber post, but they all aren't relevant. Some are just replies saying hi or yes, or posting van list, emails. Aircraft stuff. I'm starting to thin im not getting all the sermons here. There's an index on the old site, but im not finding all the sermons yet. I'm doing yours next. I'm on number 228.

Reply to
DogDiesel

I've managed to get over 300 posts so far. Drinking coffee and taking breaks to feed my cat. I just figured out I'm collecting them backwards. So I'm partially reading Grendels saga backwards to the point where Bob hasn't started to try and get the brake drum off. yet . And just before that the shop failed to get it off and let him leave. Without paying.

Reply to
DogDiesel

I stopped at 378 for a break. Then I started again, but I'm only to 385 and my neck and eyes hurts. I must be burnt out. I'm calling it quits for a while.

Diesel.

Reply to
DogDiesel