Full flow oil

I have recently installed a full flow system, the kit came with two springs and cap to fit in the oil valve spaces, however i am reluctant to install these as i have read items that say do not. Has anyone had any experience of these? Good or bad.

Reply to
PauL Soames

I wouldn't use the new pistons. Although it won't hurt anything. The new piston is probably slightly longer and thus will increase the bypass pressure slightly.

Jim SR Racing

Reply to
sracingspam