fully loaded

Just watched it - really enjoyed it :-)

ACVW's RULE !!!!!

Rich

Reply to
tricky

I probably under normal circumstances would not have seen it myself, but it was one of the featured shows of the drive-in on Cape cod. My kids are older now, so cute movies are just not 'cool' anymore.

Our cape ritual is that we go to the drive-in almost regardless of what's playing. We first make a stop for some take out seafood, so it makes for a nice family outing regardless of what's playing. Old kids still eat, last I checked :)

We enjoyed it as well, including my kids - it was a friendly movie, cute. Little kids in other cars seemed to like it a lot too.

Only we'd know that you can't take parts from a new beetle to fix an old beetle, but I had already accepted the fact that the bug was alive so that wasn't much of a stretch from there :)

I did wonder how many bugs gave their life so that movie could be made, though..

Remco

Reply to
Remco

36