Gather 'round kiddies

A brilliant suggestion to a messy and embarrassing problem.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

ilambert

Hey, I appreciate the advice. In the mid-term your suggestion looks to be a good one. In the long-term, though, I think the experience I gain by repairing as well as I can will serve me well. Replacing the heads, pistons and cylinders (going to stock 1600 parts as you suggested in another post) would be the simple thing to do. And probably the expedient thing to do. But this route -- I think -- will give me more opportunities to learn

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

....not really....your case has been cut to accept the larger cylinders...to put the smaller stock cylinders in would not be a good idea, Lack of support on the botom of the cylinders would be a problem I'd think.

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Not that simple then. Okay.