Gear ratios my 1303

Hello NG! I googled without luck for find a tabel with gearratios for VW transmissions. I have a bad code AM gearbox in my car and a fixable AT gearbox and a AM gearbox i don't know the status of. A tabel with the gearratios can help med decite with gearbox to use. A link would be nice.... Per

Reply to
PP

Link away:

Note that some of these sites may be US-specific, if it matters.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thanks Jim! Nice links. But still none with a tabel containing gearratio for my AM gearbox. Greetings PP

Reply to
PP
1st: 3.80 (3.78 from Nov 72) 2nd: 2.06 3rd: 1.26 4th: 0.88 (0.93 from Nov 72) Reverse: 3.61 Ring & Pinion: 4.375
Reply to
Peter