Generator Light - Jetta 96

Just had my safety inspection and it did not pass. I need to get the rear wheel cylinder replaced I guess - doh!

Shortly after though, my generator light has come on. Could something have happened at the shop? I called them back and they said the emissions test was all done by computer so they didn't mess with anything.

Any idea why the generator light has come on, and what I should do? I just had the alternator replaced over a year ago. Could it be bad again?

Reply to
D. Bell

Wrong group...

Try rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Oops - sorry.

Reply to
D. Bell

"D. Bell" wrote in news:d1n134 $ snipped-for-privacy@dispatch.concentric.net:

something

emissions

I am shocked that you got that nice of a retort! Well done Jan!

Reply to
TerryB