Generator problem solved.

I posted earlier this week about a Gen problem. Turns out it was the Gen, or should I say both of them. Both the first and then the second Bosch rebuilt units failed! How do I know? I broke down and bought a new Bosch unit and all is right with the charging world. Man is it just me or is the quality of parts going waaaayyy down hill?

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

On 02 Nov 2003 01:16:52 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (Braukuche) ran around screaming and yelling:

its not *just* you....and downhill is an understatement.. J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I had problems with the two rebuilt bosch alts I bought last summer... finally got a rebuilt one from autozone... works great!

Reply to
VWGirl

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:20:29 -0500, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

now-a-days at the chain stores it *can* be a crap shoot.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani