GENIUS!

Thought I'd give a link to the people who must be the genius behind those HIGH PRICED Hotty Toddy parts places on the net that haven't the time to "get it right"(and other awesome fancy schmancy places)

This has to be the reason for those types of places

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Now _that_ is funny!

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

...and its on topic!!!

", and all of our new-age e-movers (that's our cool way to say "employees," remember?) drive to work in VW Beetles. Appearance is everything to us, because we'll get more of your money by looking cool than we will by doing quality work."

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Oh!.........YOu ARE good!..................I was supposed to put OT: A litle bit, for the title too..............OOps.