GEX Ad

Don't know why, but I was looking at GEX ad in the latest Hot VWs. It says 25 Years of Excellance 1973-1998. Wonder if that means that their engines were good until 1998, but not after that. Guess the ad copy guy at GEX needs to send in an updated version. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Is that the ad that is a quarter page ad? What happened to their full two page ad? Are they linked to the SCAT engines? Their ad looks just like the old Gex ads. . .

Reply to
Mark

It was a full page ad on page 49 of the Nov Hot VWs. I saw Scat's ad too for turnkey motors. Scat always had a good reputation, so I would assume that their engines would be good. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman