Got a confession to make, Mr Rogers?

From another aircooled forum:

Hmmm.... Got a project going on you wanna clue us in about, Tim? :-)

Reply to
Shag

..............Nope.......wish it was true. I've got expenses that preclude doing anything fun until I'm 61 or 62 years old (when the youngest kid who's in the 10th grade graduates from college). Until then, I'll just have to fantasize about being wild and full of fun.

the real timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

heh heh... Reminds me of the conversation I had today with Kelsea (10 years old) where I was telling her about how student loans and scholarships will be paying for 90% of her education. Not sure what % will come from the loans and what % will come from the scholarships, but I'm sure that those $ #s are pretty accurate. If she was an "only child" it would be different, but... She's not. We were talking about student loans after I taped up my receipt refund thingie from the LYING THIEF air-conditioning guys I just got through dealing with onto my "Wall Of PWNED!!!" and she noticed a check up there that I'd written to pay my last payment on my own student loan. But that's a whole different story. Just like the "YOU PAY NOTHING" bill that is also up on the "Wall Of PWNED!!!" :-) Like that *other* stupid-looking guy from "Breakfast Club" once said... "You mess with the bull, you get the horns!!!!" ;-)

Reply to
Shag