Help...need some parts for my '68 Beetle and I can't find them anywhere!

Hi Everyone;

I haven't posted on here for a long time....I used to frequent this forum quite a bit, but since my ISP dropped all USENET groups, it's been hard to post.

Anyway, I have posted all over the net and haven't had much luck. I need some hardware for my '68 Beetle and I can't find it on a parts car or any other vehicle up here for that matter.

It's a stupid group of parts, but what I need is as follows:

- 2 Bolts for Seat Belt Buckle on Transmission tunnel

- 2 Bolts (Driver and Passenger) that bolt to the heater channel

- 2 Bolts (Driver and Passenger) that bolt to the top of the B pillar

- 4 (I think) bolts that hold both rear seat belt buckles in place

- 2 Bolts that hold the rear bench seat in place.

As long as the bolts aren't stripped, I'm not too concerned. I plan on sandblasting and plating the bolts once I get them anyway.

If anyone has all of the above hardware and would be willing to part with it, please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@uoguelph.ca

Thanks a lot!

Peter snipped-for-privacy@uoguelph.ca

Reply to
pcressma

I'll sniff around. Would you plz send me an e-mail to remind my weary brain?

Speedy Jim

snipped-for-privacy@uoguelph.ca wrote:

Reply to
Speedy Jim

How about ACE HARDWARE, or any decent nuts-n-bolts place?

Those heater channel bolts you can buy in quite a few places, but usually you have to buy a set of them. For instance, here's a set for one side (stainless is a nice option). You can also buy those large washers, should you need any:

Remco

Reply to
Remco

Reply to