Help! Outline drawings needed

Hi can anyone help, I need basic outline drawings of VW Bus types, showing dimensions. Ones like you sometimes get in a sales brochure would be ideal, are these available on a web site somewhere? I need these for making models, see

for what I do.

Any help greatly appreciated! Deb

Reply to
Deb

This link may help a bit, especially as most busses have been modified

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Very Nice SPAM, Deb.................