How thick is your choppergun kit?

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

oh, gawd--here we go again!

Reply to
Bugzilla

LOL

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
'59 EuroBaja "Bugzilla"> '58 Ragtop Project
...the rest have been reduced to PARTS>
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Hey - you got assy instructions with yours! What did they do use it for packing material? I didn't get instructions. I guess they figr I'm smart nuff to figr it out on my own. :-D

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:08:38 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Take a nickel and a penny and stack them on top of each other. Their combined thickness is a very close approximation to how thick my baja kit is. (I just tried it myself.)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:19:37 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

They musta known I'm kinda an assy guy.

I didn't use their stencil thingie they sent and the instructions basically said "remove the old fenders and put the new ones on and cut stuff away that's in the way." :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Mine too.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
>How thick is your choppergun kit?>
Reply to
1.33 miles

>Mine too.>

Reply to

Can I tell you about my Sears lawnmower again? It might be more ineresting. :-)

Reply to
Dan Smith