sandrail/baja

Does anyone know if the is a news group for sandrails/bajas?

Also any good website regarding the same?

Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill

Sandrails and bajas are tolerated here in this newsgroup.

Don't mind the purists who can't imagine cutting up a bug though...

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)

(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

BTW See travis' [aka shaggie] adventures @

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
> 4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)>
news:t0R9b.38816$n94.20964@fed1read04...> > Does anyone know if the is a news group for sandrails/bajas?> >
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

dune-buggy.com

especially good tech advice discussion board and especially good buy/sell discussion board.

Reply to
Rick

There's an email news group (they send you emails instead of checking a board).... go to Yahoo Egroups...

The questions range from simple begginers to engine/tranny/body retrofits....

Great guys... solid discussion.

T.

Reply to
MN AirHead

You also get a wide variety of viruses sent to you etc. :( As much as I hated to I finally "unsubscribed" due to cinstant problems. It is a good group though!

Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro