HO HO HO!!!

..........I got the same thing. Let me know what your scan finds.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

"Tim Rogers" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Uh, Tim, aren't you supposed to be somewhere New Year's Eve, as in the RAMVA chat room?

(Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk)

Reply to
cloud8

............Wild-monkey sex is brief enough for me these days that you guys won't even know that I was away from my keyboard.

(arrh arrh arrh)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

"Tim Rogers" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

I ran Spybot S&D and it found and squished 8 symptoms of "altnet."

Checked some other groups (yes, there are groups besides RAMVA :) and the problem is occurring with other posters. So it's prolly a Christmas present from some damn piece o' scum.

Reply to
cloud8

How close are you to Wiggins? My grandmother's family was from there.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

hey shag i have that *very* heater....it is good and is supposed to heat 1280sq ft(even with the required fresh air supply to the heated space)...it does well on jobsites, and has a five gallon built in tank...if you transport it full of Kerosine you are in for a treat, as it has a vented cap and will spew kero everywhere..(i would think...LOL..okay i would know)..... it will also run on diesel and home heatin oil(number 1and 2) and jet fuel...woot....it will burn .44 gallons of fuel per hour wide open, so a tankful will get me through a good day at the jobsite....great buy....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I shoulda said DTM, but spaced and wrote OPP.

Oregon Performance Products. Joe Locicero. Before Jake bought the molds. See

I get it.. Too cold to work on it. Got any pix?

Reply to
David Gravereaux

fry's as in fry's electronics? That store rulz.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

I got my first xmas where I brought a baby, and presents were for my daughter instead of for me :)

(I still got a pair of polo shirts, a pair of dockers pants and an alarm system for one of my cars)

Reply to
Eduardo K.

Actually I didn't write that or a couple other forged posts. I dunno who is forging my name, but the header of the forged posts don't look at all like the header of this, and my other most famous and wonderful posts.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Well, somebody 'here' has a virus and I hope he gets a clue real soon and stays off the net until he fixes it. SO, Y'ALL - if you don't have a good anti-virus running you are SUSPECT.

:) In my experience, the victim usually uses a computer shared with young children, and virus protection is absent or out-of-date.

Reply to
jjs

Just stopping by from news.admin.net-abuse.email where all these forged posts are usually set to follow-up to.

The person behind this goes by the name hipcrime or dippy as some call him. Its whole goal is to make nanae unreadable. When the moron failed to directly flood the group it switched to abusing other groups.

For those of you with the bandwidth you might benefit from setting up your own news spool with Hamster.

yes, it's in German.

Reply to
DougW

This one?

:-DWhoo hoo! That thing puts out some *heat*!!!

Reply to
Shaggie

no, not *that* one....the one that is identical to it and is in my workvan......yeah lightwork for heating your garage, for sure...just keep the garage door open a bout an inch or two for ventilation....don't want it to kill any of your last three braincells......the thermostat will be a nice feature since you are heating a smallish area also...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Yeah, the manual said something like for a 20,000 BTU heater you need

3 sq ft of ventilation area. This is about 1/4 that size so I could probably get away with just cracking the side door a couple of inches. It scared me when I first plugged it in. There's an on/off switch on it that was switched to "on" when I pulled it out of the box. I didn't notice the switch... I put in a couple of gallons of kerosene and then plugged it up... Turned my back on the heater to consult the manual to see what it said I should do and you know how it takes about 5 seconds to preheat before lighting up... well, that works great. FOOOM!!! Right behind me. heh heh I'm gonna go fire it up right now for Connor so he can ride his skateboard in the garage. :-)
Reply to
Shaggie

............I'm on my wife's desktop now while I'm running McAfee on my C drive. So far it has found in my temp. internet files:

VBS/Psyme C:\WINDOWS\...\OA2VFMP\sia[1]

.....and also:

HTML/Ebscam C:\WINDOWS\...\657C50BE\wbk8175.TMP

The scan is still running.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On my laptop: Ad-Aware found 8 problems and fixed them. Spybot Search-And-Destroy found 42 problems and fixed them. McAfee Enterprise 7.1.0 is scanning local drives now...

Reply to
Shaggie

They are big, but I much prefer Newegg.com

In Fry's you really need to know what you're doing or you will likely buy something that has already been returned a few times.

For some amusement Google for "hate fry's". Lots and lots of complaints.

Reply to
Michael Cecil